Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walden Farm Trip


This past weekend I went home to see the fam and celebrate mom's birthday which is today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

(She's turning 25....)... and to see Andrew. Andrew and I had a lot of fun on Saturday visiting a local farm out in Nolensville that sells pumpkins and showcases their animals for petting every fall. Basically it was a lot of children under the age of 7 and me and Andrew pushing them out of the way to get to the animals :) It really made us long for a small farm of our own one day. Here are some pics from our day which included getting some pumpkins, eating tasty homegrown treats, petting/feeding lots of cute animals, and listening to some live music.


2 comments:

Beth said...

Y'all are the cutest couple ever!! Love and miss you both!

mrs. c said...

I love the farm....especially the pumpkins and the little piggies!! I know you had a great time with Andrew!