Friday, October 16, 2009

Taco Salad and Fall Break = Fabulous!

o
Yummy taco salad for dinner.


Chels and Andrew set the table. Bridget slices the avocado.

This weekend is the start of Rhodes' Fall Break. Andrew's fall break overlapped a bit so he made the long trip to Memphis to hang out :) In honor of the start of fall break and Andrew's arrival, the rooms and I along with Andrew cooked up some tasty tacos and taco salads for dinner. They were very tasty if I do say so myself.


This is his satisfied with dinner face. :)

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

We had Mexican food as well last night, maybe that is the " beginning of fall break" celebration dinner! Yours looks yummy!

Jamie Sward said...

Hi Allison! My name is Jamie and I was wondering if you might be interested in either reviewing a free product from one of our 200+ CSN Stores...or giving away something to one of your readers. Please don't hesitate to email me if you are interested or if you have any questions for me. Hoping to hear from you! jsward@csnstores.com

Jamie