Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Final Photo Project

Today I turned in my photo project using the photos I posted below. I had two series that were very similar, both below. I did a bit of photoshopping to the ones I already posted so I thought I would post them again, but my file sizes are too big so I need my computer-savvy fiance to come do something about that :). I actually crinkled up a piece of paper, scanned it into the computer, and added it as a back layer to the photo. I think it really added some nice texture. It was a lot of fun. Our next series is photographing people which I am super excited about. I will have to keep you posted. In the meantime, I will be enjoying a wonderful Fall Break with Andrew. He is coming here so I'm sure we will have some fun times exploring Memphis. He is also really excited about photography so we will probably start working on my project together. Yay Fall Break! PS- please check out my last post and help if you can! $10 will go a really long ways. We've already won $1000!! Thanks for your support!

No comments: