Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ghost Hunter


My photography class is going really well. A few of you have asked so I thought I would share some of my photography adventures thus far. Right now I am working on a project that I am entitling "Ghost Hunter." Though the photos below aren't in their 100% final stage, they are pretty close. I didn't use any PhotoShop on the actual blur of the ghost. It was produced with a very very slow shutter speed, a handy tripod, and a loving roommate. (Thanks Chels!) I am going to exhibit them in a beat up brief case with some tools that look like they would be needed for ghost hunting. The idea behind this first series is that the ghost hunter is capturing a ghost on the move and then the ghost sees him and runs up to the camera. (Unfortunately here they are in backwards order. The one at the bottom of the post is the first in the series and the one at the very top is last.) Recognize the ghost? It was a lot of fun to do and I should be doing another series to go along with the overall project. Anyways, enjoy.

1 comment:

mrs. c said...

How cool those pics are!!You have really got an eye and the imagination that you need to create really unique photos! I cannot wait for you to show me how!