Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vote on my New Haircut!


I am planning on getting my hair cut before I head to Memphis for this fall semester. I haven't gotten it cut since May so it really needs a good shaping up. I've been sifting through pictures to find that perfect new "'do" and have come up with these two as my faves. They are both quite a bit shorter than my hair now, but I need a good change. They are also very similar. Let me know which one you like most or post some new pics for consideration!
PS- Speaking of hair. My No'Poo is still amazing me. My hair feels wonderfully moisturized without being greasy and has lots of body!

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

I like the 1st one best, but then what happens if you want to pull your hair back? Also I wanted to tell you that I have been using Crystal Deodorant for the last 2 years...it has no aluminum and it really works for me, it is unscented and you can get it at Walmart!

Beth said...

I agree. I like the first one. Love you lots and I am glad to finally see the blog getting some updating! -Beth