Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reception Table Centerpieces

Well, I am moved in to school and experiencing the very typical first week rush of going to classes for the first time, seeing all of the friends I missed so much, starting up work, and so on and so forth. Anyways, with all of this craziness and a long to-do list for tomorrow's student activity fair, I only had a minute or two to post so I grabbed this picture I had tucked away in a wedding inspiration folder. It is a picture of a reception centerpiece with different size/shape vases (you can kind of see them), which I love and will do for mine and Andrew's wedding. I have already started collecting said vases at thrift stores around the city in order to create these centerpieces. I have milk glass, green glass, and clear glass to mix it up. Hopefully they will look just as great, be a bit "green" with all the reusing and recycling, and add a great personal, unique touch!

And grazie to the readers... Thanks for all of the great "all-natural" ideas! Let me know how they work out (for those people that are just starting out). I would love to know so I can use them too. Also, one of my most wonderful friends gave me lots of new all-natural goodies today including some face wash, shampoo, and body soap so I will have to try them out and let you guys know how they go.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lovely vases! I love the idea...wish I had know you were looking for that style. We just got back from Asheville and they had some great antiques! I will keep my eyes open for them here in Chattown:) I wanted to ask you about your no poo(shampoo) thing... Are you still doing that and is it working out? I am about to run out and I was thinking of NOT replacing my shampoo(and try to no poo idea). Talk to you soon!