Friday, August 21, 2009

On the move...

I won't be posting for a few more days because I am headed to Memphis for school. I am excited to see friends and breath in the air of Memphis and taste some of its wonderful food! If you live anywhere close to Memphis, it is totally worth a weekend trip to check out its rich history not only in music, but also in Civil Rights as well as eat their really good food. Because it's really good! (Can I say that anymore? yes! :) ) So many local restaurants I could take out a small loan just for eating out. Anyways, just thought I should let you faithful readers know that I had not run away for another month of no posts. I also should let you know that I bought a wedding dress today and am so thrilled with it!!! I would post pictures and such, but I want to keep it a surprise :) It's a bit vintage, a bit modern.... very me. With that out of the way, I am ready to get some other things done. Until the next post... Happy Weekend to you all!

1 comment:

mrs. c said...

I am sooooo excited that you found a dress!! Can't wait to see it!!!! Be careful moving all your stuff, guess you will have to go get a bite to eat to build up your strength!