Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'll let you in on a little secret...

If you don't know, there is this super cool art project goin' down that has gained quite the fame.
It's called PostSecrets.
The short of it- people write down secrets on post cards and send them into the artist who then publishes them in books and on his blog. See here. They are a bit of a guilty pleasure, but sometimes I really connect.
Like this one... I'm not as much into the feminist part of it (mostly because I already knew women's brains were bigger ;)- just kidding just kidding- equal sized) but I love the quote,
"People tell me that a Ph.D. means I'm smart.
I have never felt more stupid or incompetent."


I don't know if I would go that far, but the one thing that college has taught me
(I contemplate such things since I only have 2 weeks left!) is that
I really don't know that much at all and have A LOT left to learn.
After all, the world is a big freakin' place.

No comments: