Monday, May 10, 2010

my apologies for the lack of posts recently. between final exams, wedding showers, wedding planning (it's in 12 days!!), the flood in nashville, and being a senior/ graduating in less than a week, life if a little crazy right now. i promise to come back with some posts probably after the wedding. i want to spend every second with andrew, my family and my friends. also since i will no longer be a "college girl," i'm planning on changing up the blog so check in for a new link post graduation, wedding, moving, starting new job :) love to you all! ~A

3 comments:

mrs. c said...

I am surprised you even have time to breathe! I am so excited about the wedding!

KWofAlaska said...

Congratulations on every new chapter you are beginning! Love you!

Jessica said...

Yeah girl things are busy in your life right now to say the least! You are doing a FANTASTIC job with everything on your plate:) You are a strong and super smart girl...I look forward to your new blog. I think its a great time to transition:) We will be up for the shower a week from today...prepared to help however I can! I hope you get to enjoy yourself through all of this and don't get bogged down by how much there is to do... Very soon it will all be worth it:) See you soon! V is SO EXCITED!