Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rites to Spring

This weekend at Rhodes was our annual "Rites to Spring." Mostly an opportunity to letting all inhibitions go.... We have some awesome (most of the time at least) musicians come Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night I was introduced to the Super Mash Bros. I danced like crazy for the entire time they played. I LOVE THEIR MUSIC!! Seriously listen to this and try to not bob your head or tap your feet.








I was listening to it when I was typing this and almost couldn't stay in my chair to type. Seriously.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! Great music...Reminds me of Butterfly by Crazy Town. Remember them? But more creative and less offensive:) Win, win..win. Nice find...and totally great to dance to:)

mrs. c said...

Love. love, love these music!!! Glad you got to ring in spring is such a great way!