Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thursday things i love


1. I'm still counting down the days till the wedding. ONE MONTH FROM TODAY! Andrew and I both can hardly wait--- I'm trying not to wish away these next few weeks as they involve very significant and wonderful moments. But that said... i'm digging this hair-do. another possible wedding option.


2. On that note, one day soon I will be decorating Andrew and my apartment. Since it is an apartment (as opposed to a house), we don't have the ability to change too much, but I'm digging this kitchen with the white background and the little punches of color. We are getting FiestaWare which I think would look great with a neutral cabinet look like this!


[Il Duomo in beautiful Florence]


[Milano]

[My Brother, who I also love, sipping coffee in Rome!]

3. I also love traveling and learning other languages and have spent a summer in Hiroshima, Japan and a semester in Sicily though I had the fortune of also traveling to other places in North Africa and around Europe. Then I was able to return to Italy this summer with my brother, Mom, and Dad which was AWESOME. I am always in awe of and inspired by other people and cultures. I feel so blessed to say that I have great friends all around the world.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Not long at all till the big day! Great pictures...Sam looks so Euro-Cool sipping his coffee:) We can't wait to see you guys!

Every Little Counts said...

i love all of this! we have Fiesta Ware too!