Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

I want to start posting a "Things I Love Thursday" Post. Several bloggers I read post them and I am always creatively inspired to see what makes others happy and drives them to do what they do.

So... Things I love....This hairdo--- possibly for the wedding.


These peachy flowers. Love this elegantly chic look! Also love adding the ribbon on the dress for the reception... something that compliments the bridesmaids.

This super cute DIY painting/collage. It would make a wonderful gift for someone special and inspires me on so many levels. From Balzar Designs.

And my personal favorite, I love my fiance and his wonderful love, patience, and caring spirit. He's the best :) I might just marry him. Oh wait! I am 44 days from today!!

2 comments:

Desirae said...

Allison! I checked out your wedding website---- absolutely fabulous! I love your blog; you have such good taste. Congratulations, and I hope all is well!

Jessica said...

We love the hair! V and I love your pics:)The ribbon complimenting your colors is totally fabulous. I think this is a good idea...