Monday, February 8, 2010

NO SCHOOL AGAIN!

Once again, the snow hit Memphis and school was canceled. (The nerd in me was a bit disappointed that I had to miss class.) I woke up to a white world of winter. Now unfortunately it's raining, creating deep ravines of snow slush. Not as pretty. The day has been filled with movies, good books, and LOTS of wedding planning.


Anyone else in love with this invitation seen here on Etsy?? I talked to the artist. She said they could custom color the balloon and such. Let me know your thoughts!

Also looking for rehearsal dinner options in Nashville/Franklin/Brentwood area. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Julia said...

i totally saw these on etsy and we were inspired to use the balloon idea on our wedding invites. we are going to make them this weekend. i am so excited to have them done!