Tuesday, February 9, 2010

INFJ

Today I took a personality quiz Meyers-Briggs style, but for free.
IT WAS CRAZY!
I'm and INFJ aka Introverted, Intuitive (my score was highest for this), Feeling, and Judging, which is the RAREST (read 1% or less) personality type in the world.
It described how I acted in different situations, general career advice, etc and was uncannily true to how I acted and which careers were most appealing to me.
It also told me which famous people were closest to my personality type which was my favorite because the closest people were Nelson Mandela, Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?
Amongst them were a slew of other great thinkers like Plato and Aristotle and some great authors like Chaucer.
I made all of my roommates and Andrew take one. Andrew and Jackie were the same and everyone else was different.
Anyways, you should take one. It's very insightful.
Check it out here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm an INFJ too!!! I'm starting to think the 1% is bogus though... cause I've met quite a few haha

Jessica said...

Im an ENFP...I scored highest on Intutive too!! I think that is an extremely important quality and if you trust it...it can take you far. My type is pretty rare too...we are one in a million kind of girls:)Leaders of Change!