Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Honeymoon Plans


Again not my photo, but Andrew and I booked our honeymoon and are sooooooooo excited!!! We are going to a resort in the Riviera Maya area of Mexico. CAN. NOT. WAIT. It's an all-inclusive place so besides having tons of restaurants and such, we can go sea kayaking, wind surfing, do some rifling and archery shooting and just plain hanging out (my personal favorite). It also has a putt putt course and was made in an environmentally-friendly way so that the rain tree forest has been preserved around it. We will be vacationing in a rain tree forest right by the beach. YAY!!!

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

I want to go!!! Just kidding, but let me know how about the website for this resort, this year was jeff's and mine 20th anniv. and I would like to surprise him with an exotic trip like this, plus it sounds like there are lots of things to do. We would probably go at our fall break next year.

Allison said...

I found it on expedia. they have tons of resorts! we definitely didn't pick the most expensive, but this is a four-star, had really great traveler's ratings and had a great deal going on so we booked it! this one is the grand palladium kantenah. you should check it out! ps- happy anniversary!! and congrats! (not on time sorry :( )