Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!

This is not my photo obviously, but I wanted to honor the things that MLK did during his life on his birthday. I have taken a class on MLK and the theology of the Civil Rights' Movement. He is a fascinating man to study and though not without his flaws (who is??), he had some fabulous things to say about how Christians and humans in general should act.
I encourage you on this day in honor of social justice and/or your personal beliefs to check out some of what King had to say.

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

Thought provoking post! Many of the things that Dr. King was asked us to do then, is still pertinent today! I wish that everyone would take 5 minutes to think about the golden rule and how they can apply it in their own lives!

Curly's Deals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.