Sunday, May 10, 2009

Medea and last Antique Market Extravaganza

Last night we went back to Syracuse (my fourth time) to see Medea, the Greek tragedy. It was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it even if it was in Italian. The actors were really great; I was actually surprised. The weather was also gorgeous which was good since it was in an ancient Greek theater, which is outside. Then this morning, since this is my last Sunday, I made my last trip to the Antique Market that opens every Sunday morning and has been one of my favorite parts about Catania. I grabbed this really cool old cookie tray (see below) that I thought would look great up on a shelf alongside a jar of the sea glass I have been collecting at the different beaches we have visited throughout the semester. Monday through Wednesday we have our finals, so I should get back to studying, but before I do, I want to give a big shout out to my mom and all mom's in general and wish them all a Happy Mother's Day!! I love you, Mom. :) Till later, which may be when I am back in the US since that will be Saturday.... crazy.....

No comments: