Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noto and Paper Writing

So not much has been going on here in Catania short of gearing up for finals and doing lots of paper writing and studying. Two papers down- one BIG one to go.... Today for Baroque Art History class we are heading to Noto, a city in Sicily known for its Baroque art influence. I am excited to go check it out in detail since we only stayed for a short period of time during orientation or whenever that was (a long time ago). Once again, I would post pictures, but I don't have the capability at the moment. Check in when I get home (in 17 days!-- I'm not counting or anything :) ) and I will be sure to post everything that I have.

I am also thinking that I will continue to blog when I get home though it may take on a bit of a different feel.... It's a good way to keep tabs on my life and store some creative ideas, good poems, stories, etc. I'm also taking a photography class next semester so this will be a good way to share some of my favorite shots. Hope all is well!!

1 comment:

Custom Papers Writing said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.