Friday, April 24, 2009

Morgantina and cute puppies :)

Today we went to Morgantina, a city not too far from Catania. It took us a while to get there because we had to take back roads. The views, however, were breathtaking with rolling hills dotted with orchards and a glistening lake laying low in a valley. The sites we visited were also very cool. We visited a Greek city with many houses, public buildings, theater, etc. I would upload pictures, but unfortunately, my computer has run out of space and I don't have my external hard drive with me so when I return in three weeks (crazy!), I will upload. As for now, trust me- gorgeous panoramics. And while the view was incredible, what was equally (if not more) fun- we found a litter of puppies hiding in a fountain house, seeking out the shade. They were so cute and still so young! I almost stuffed one or two in my bag to bring home after I spent a good chunk of time playing with them. It's always good to get some puppy love. :) I found a picture someone had posted on facebook with me and my favorite puppy so you will have proof that they were really cute (and that I was elated to see them!).


Tonight, I hung out with friends and watched the newest Office. (yay Michael and Pam!) Good times... tomorrow will bring lots of paper writing and Greek translating and maybe some fun?! Let's hope for it! I have really been wanting to go take some pics of Catania, but unfortunately it has been raining a lot over the past week. Hopefully I will get the chance soon though!

On a side note, Andrew has some bad allergieness going on and has exams coming up starting this Tuesday so prayers are appreciated for both! Thank you thank you thank you. Love you all! Good night!

No comments: