Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my blog. At the moment, I am preparing for my semester abroad in Catania, Sicily by spending lots of time with Andrew, friends, and the fam. Though not much is posted now, please feel free to subscribe to my blog. a) it will make me feel especially loved :) and b) i promise to do my best to post when I get to Sicily. Hopefully I will be able to post at least once a week and best of all-- post lots of pictures! Please feel free to leave comments and write me back. Anyways, thanks again for checking it out. Peace and prayers, Allison

9 comments:

Jen Ross said...

I'm excited to read about your adventures! Good luck and traveling mercies! Love, jen

Leslie said...

Yay! I will love to read all about your adventures. I've been blogging my own for a while, and I love it. :)

ps- I like your blog name ;)

Tory said...

Have an awesome time in Sicily! I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

Connie said...

Can't wait to read your adventures. Yippee...we get to travel with you, via blog up-dates.
Have fun and learn a lot! Connie

Mom said...

WOW! It is almost time for departure. We love you Allison! Have a fantastic time! Mom

nana said...

Alli, have fun, be happy and learn much. I love you very much.Nana

Lindsey said...

Hey Allison! Have you left yet? Safe travels if not :) Can't wait to hear all about Sicily and your time there!!!

Allison said...

i haven't left yet but you will hear soon!

nana said...

Alli, as you will be a pedestrian while there--please watch out for the traffic!!! Love ya, Nana