Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Final Simple Living Class

My final Simple Living class met Monday night. We had a fabulous time eating RAW portabello mushroom burgers topped with avocados, lettuce, and tomatoes on sprout bread (recipe posted soon). We also heard from my awesome cousin, Jessica (see her blog here), about some awesome sustainable food options, including "sprouting," which I am now thoroughly interested in and want to do here in the apartment. I will have to read up on it a bit and learn some more. It was a really great end to the class with most people requesting more meetings. I think I will make it a once a month event. Thanks Jessica for an awesome chat and great recipes and ideas on sustainable, tasty, inexpensive food choices!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAY!! I had a great time!! I would love to come to the meeting (via online) if you have one again:)I think its great sharing knowledge:) I am talking to my raw friend here that goes to UTC about a LIVE FOODS event here in Chattanooga:)