Monday, November 30, 2009

Catching Up on Life

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. To catch up (and explain why I have been away)....


I volunteered at Model United Nations two weekends ago. It was tons of fun. I help out with the print press which put out 6 or 7 8 page issues over 2.5 days. AWESOME.


Then came Thanksgiving with my beautiful family and friends. I don't have tons and tons of photos, but this is one of my favorites of my grandmother. Isn't she gorgeous?!


And I've been working on my surreal project a bit. For now, final papers and exams are consuming me so I may continue to struggle with the infrequent posting. Hopefully I will be able to post lots over Christmas break! Hope you enjoyed the holidays!

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

Love your pictures of Avaleigh ( sp?) that realy captures her spirt! I loved seeing you at our post-thanksgiving celebration. I wish that we had talked more but htank heavens for e-mail and blogs! Love you and can not wait until we go flower picking for your wedding!!!

Meredith said...

Allison your grandmother is absolutely beautiful and Emily and I have been kind of obsessing about weddings...we vote more posts about flowers :)