Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dear Bloggers,

I know I promised a daily photo, but with the summer sun and beautifulness outside away from the computer, I have found it very hard to stick with that promise. So, I am switching that promise to a weekly photo update. I may once again fail, but I will try my hardest. I may even post more than once a week, but this is just an expectation. That said, here is this past week minus some great times where I forgot to take pictures (oops!) Hope you all had a great 4th of July!


1. Made a fun stop at McDonald's for a "cold treat" in order to combat the unbearable heat of unair-conditioned car. Got some icecream, milk, and Dr. Pepper :)

2. Made some soap with WOW- Women of Wisdom, women's teen mentoring program at Harvest Hands.



3. Experimented with some firework photoshooting. I liked this one, which though a bit shaky, captures all five shots of a Roman candle. This is my brother who was also named Williamson County MVP today in the newspaper with a huge article on the front page of the Williamson AM in the Tennessean. (Sorry I have to brag on my brother.) Check out the article here.

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

Way to go Sam!!!!!!!

said...

awww...cute photos of the kiddies :)