Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break

I'm on spring break which has been pretty relaxing and wonderful thus far.
Small goals that have come to me in my rest...
(I'm not real good at being bored.)

1. I really want to learn how to sew. And I want to use that new skill. And I want to open an Etsy Shop. Not that it defines me as creative or not, I just like the idea of it for some reason. This may have been inspired by an awesome grab bag of fab fabric I snatched up at the thrift store last week.

2. I want to start running again. I've probably run 6 times in the past 6 months and for a former track/ cross country runner, I'm kind of ashamed. I need to get my lazy butt up and moving. If only the sun would come out, it would be much easier :)

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day!! Being Irish by decent, I can't wait to celebrate! Don't forget to wear your green!

2 comments:

mrs. c said...

There is this lady named Kathy that knows you well and would be glad to show you how to sew since I have been sewing since I was 14! i used to make lots of my clothes. For bunko prizes last night I made 8 lavender and rice bags that you heat up in the microwave and then apply to sore muscles or put under your pillow to help you sleep.

themsrevolution said...

yes, yes! you should definately take up sewing (in all of your spare time). i'm jealous of that thrifted scrap bag!